Pass information and remain anonymous
Do you have information in relation to where you work?
Perhaps you have no way of passing information and remaining anonymous.
Well, now you have!
You can pass information to us anonymously and we will make sure that it reaches the attention of the decision makers within the relevant company / organisation.
You may have information about any of the following:
- A criminal offence has been committed, is being committed, or is likely to be committed; or
- A person has failed, is failing, or is likely to fail to comply with their legal obligations; or
- A miscarriage of justice has occurred, is occurring, or is likely to occur; or
- The health and safety of any individual has been, is being, or is likely to be endangered; or
- Product quality has been compromised; or
- The environment has been, is being or is likely to be damaged; or
- Any of the above are being, or likely to be, deliberately concealed.
To remain anonymous you can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
This can be through an anonymous email account (Hushmail), which will enable you to open up the channel of two-way communication whilst remaining unidentifiable. This is a simple, free email account, which can be set up by going to www.hushmail.com. You will not be asked for your name, address or any other personal information to set up an account. From here you can email us to communicate your information.
'Click here to create your own hushmail account' and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any information or concerns you have
Alternatively, please click here to view a tutorial on how to use Hushmail.